There are basic nutrients needed by our bodies:
- PROTEIN – needed for building and repairing and keeping us resistant to infections. Our bodies are continually being “remolded” so we need protein. Good sources include lean meats, poultry, eggs, fish, and dairy.
- CARBOHYDRATES – needed for energy. Over the years, carbohydrates have gotten a bad rap. We do encourage whole grains, fruits, and vegetables as our main source and less of the white sugar and white flour varieties.
- FATS – also supply energy. Monounsaturated fats are good for your heart. Just go easy on them as they provide us with 9 calories per gram. Try to avoid a lot of trans fats, as they are not good for our heart.
- VITAMINS – these include the fat-soluble like A, D, E, K and the water-soluble like the B vitamins and C.
- MINERALS – these include calcium, potassium, sodium, and iron to name just a few. Eating a well-balanced diet will help you get all the vitamins and minerals that you need. All of them play a very important role in our overall health.
- Last, but not least, WATER – the forgotten nutrient. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of consuming adequate fluid in our bodies every day! Shoot for 8 glasses a day.
Eating a well-balanced diet is not a guarantee of good health; however, it will go a long way in helping you stay at a good weight and feel even better.
I recommend focusing on making small changes one at a time to reach our ultimate goal! I promise you—you won’t regret it!!
We Are Here To Show some Good Quality Product of all over the world, Those are very good result you must see all product in Good Price